- This event has passed.
MANDRIALONGA – – A walk from the Reggia castle in Venaria to Ponte del Diavolo
(The Devil’s Bridge), Lanzo Sunday 20th October 2019
A non-competitive, convivial walk from the Reggia castle in Venaria to the Devil’s bridge in Lanzo
Programme: – 8.00/8.30 a.m. – meeting, distribution of walk packages and start from the Reggia di Venaria castle with the first part of the route through the Royal Gardens.
– Entrance into the La Mandria park at Ponte Verde, followed b crossing the park. Points of interest are the ex-race track used by FIAT to test new car models and the ‘Bella Rosina’ inn.
– Exit from the park and continuation of the walk through nearby towns, mostly along country roads.
– Arrival at the Devil’s Bridge park house in Lanzo Torinese.
– Polenta and sausages to celebrate the arrival.
– Re-entry to Venaria with the 7si shuttlebus.
There are 4 refreshment points that serve a sweet breakfast, fruit, snacks and aperitives.
-> For walkers who are not able to continue, at the fifteenth kilometre there will be the possibility to take the shuttlebus 7si in the area between La Cassa and Fiano, at the end of the boundary wall around the La Mandria park, and be accompanied to the arrival point (Devil’s Bridge, Lanzo)
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking: e-mail (email@example.com) with name and surname of each participant, mobile phone number, e-mail address.