Oratory of the Brotherhood of the Holy Name of Jesus


Near the back of the Parish church. The chapel was cited already in a documant of 1594.

It was the seat of the Brotherhood of the Holy Name of Jesus, founded in 1714.

Inside of note is the ceiling in the form of barrel vaults, richly decorated in 1879, probably by Giovanni Battista Fino and the altarpiece of the Immaculate Virgin, to whom the chapel was dedicated in the second half of the 19th century.


Suggested period
Tutto l'anno
Opening period
Tutto l'anno
Starting point
Per informazioni:T 0123.696101 segreteria@comune.viu.to.it

Recommended for

  • Families
  • Everybody


It is possible to park the car in the square to the left at the beginning of the town and continue on foot.