The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes was built in 1911 according to the wish of Clara Gilardini, who made a vow following an eye illness.
The young lady recovered and had a statue of the Virgin erected. Following this a cave was excavated for a grotto. The present chapel is from 1921-1922, work of the engineer Gabriello Gorino Gorino also received the assignment to set out the interior of the grotto.
The chapel was consecrated in 1922; inside there are paintings by the artist Crida.