Chapel of the Madonna of the Angels

Cappella Madonna degli Angeli

The exact date when this chapel was built is not known. The first testimony dates from 1867 when it was called ‘Ladent chapel’.

In 1910, after being closed for more than one hundred years, the chapel was restored according to the wish of the theologian Milone, who also wished to dedicate it to the Blessed Virgin of the


The chapel can be reached following the footpath which leads to the Sanctuary of Saint Christine (Santa Cristina).

After crossing fields and a dense forest, you arrive at the chapel on a hillside at 1080 meters.

The chapel is composed of one building with a small bell tower.

A mass is held on occasion of the Festival of the Madonna of the Angels.


Suggested period
Opening period
Starting point
Travel time
Circa 1 ora
Per informazioni: 0123/53 313 Orario: Lun. Giov. Sab. ore 9:30 - 11:30

Recommended for

  • Families
  • Everybody


Cars can be left in the village car park, then proceed on foot, crossing the village.

The chapel is at the end of a good path entirely on a dirt road which passes through beech woods. It is an easy walk but not accessable for wheelchairs